wow! It's been forever since I posted anything here. I always plan to keep up at least weekly with this, but it's turning out to be more like monthly. Anyway...a lot has happened this month. The kids were here for a week over new year's. We had a blast. I miss them so much, all of the time...and it's great when I get them, to see that they are still okay even though I'm not with them. That I've not totally ruined them by moving out. They do change a little each time, but they are happy and they still love me. These pictures are from my birthday (12/31) and the cake that Donald helped them make.
In other news...Donald and I are in the market for a car. ours broke down on chesapeake bay bridge tunnel coming home from Jersey and the repairs were more than the car was worth so we junked it. Hopefully it won't be long till we get a new one. I'm itching to go get the kids, so need to get a car!
archives
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment