archives

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Camera To-Go!!

yep, that's the view from my window. I'm sick. I've been throwing up for 2 days. I worked until about 5 yesterday...puking 8 times while there. Today I went in and they let me go straight home! so, I'm on the couch. I think I might be able to keep down some hot and sour soup..thinking of ordering some and seeing if I can keep it down.

Anyway, I took this photo of my view with my new point and shoot camera!! I have been wanting a P&S to keep in my purse so I can take photos of just everyday things on the fly. My 20d is way too big with that...especially w/ the big ass lens on it!

So, I got a Nikon (yep...I'm still a canon girl though! haha) Coolpix L15. It's not their newest model...but it's 8 megapixels and was only 50 bucks on ebay. Works great...has a few scratches on the outside but I've taken a bunch of shots and am impressed with not only the clarity and focus but the speed and so far very little evidence of the shutter lag that I have hated so much with ps cameras.

so, now I have a camera to-go so hopefully will keep up much more both with this blog and with my long abandoned Flickr account!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
I am a mother of two, a lover of photography and am currently waitressing at Finn McCool's in Virginia Beach, va.

About This Blog

With the decision to close my portrait photography business, I have started this blog with the hopes to keep my camera in my hand, and my creative juices flowing!! No real theme here, just a spattering of life mixed with art!

Most Comments

Widget by Blogger Buster

Followers

all images © Katherine Wrazen 
not to be reproduced without explicit permission. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP