archives

Friday, December 26, 2008

Engaged!!!


First thing, Merry Christmas to everyone!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
The best thing about my Christmas, was that Donald gave me an engagement ring. He gave me an Emerald ring. it's a beautiful deep green emerald, surrounded by tiny diamonds. I have always wanted an emerald, and love that it's a unique engagement ring. We will most likely be married in August. I'm having fun dreaming and planning...I'd like to wear a wedding dress. I have never worn a wedding dress before. Not sure where we'll be married, but I'm thinking we might just do the reception at Finn's!!

This was my first Christmas without the kids. That was horribly sad and hard for me...but I did get to ttalk to them a few times and they had a great Christmas and they are so excited to come down here for a week starting Monday...and it's going to work out that Donald can come with me to pick them up!! that will be a fun surprise for them. They also don't know about the new place, so I can't wait to see their faces when they see their new room at Mom's house!

So, not too bad of a Christmas...I was expecting to be miserable, but I wasn't I really am a lucky girl.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
I am a mother of two, a lover of photography and am currently waitressing at Finn McCool's in Virginia Beach, va.

About This Blog

With the decision to close my portrait photography business, I have started this blog with the hopes to keep my camera in my hand, and my creative juices flowing!! No real theme here, just a spattering of life mixed with art!

Most Comments

Widget by Blogger Buster

Followers

all images © Katherine Wrazen 
not to be reproduced without explicit permission. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP