archives

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Goodness, My Guinness!!


Ted, a bartender at Finn's, was having an especially good Guinness pouring day. So good, I couldn't resist having him pour me one (or three) after my shift! We ended up trying out a rumor he'd heard that you can float a quarter on a perfect pint of Guinness. I ended up with about 90 cents in my beer after trying a couple quarters and a few dimes!! Either the rumor is false, or Ted still needs to work on that perfect pour!

1 comments:

paranoid annadroid December 16, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

to me, that sounds like a good way to make a few bucks! (walk around a challenge people, and then keep the quarters!) Laundry money! Cha-ching.

About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
I am a mother of two, a lover of photography and am currently waitressing at Finn McCool's in Virginia Beach, va.

About This Blog

With the decision to close my portrait photography business, I have started this blog with the hopes to keep my camera in my hand, and my creative juices flowing!! No real theme here, just a spattering of life mixed with art!

Most Comments

Widget by Blogger Buster

Followers

all images © Katherine Wrazen 
not to be reproduced without explicit permission. 

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP