Two In One Day!



wow! two posts in one day! Been a while since I had some time to get on here and upload! I'm posting some pictures here from the kid's last visit. Right now, they are living with their dad...they are doing really well there, though I miss them terrible. Hopefully it won't be much longer before they come to live with me! Anyway, they were here for a weekend shortly before Thanksgiving. We had a great time, though it went too fast. One of the highlights of the weekend was going bowling. Cassidy blew all of us away on the lanes, winning both games!! Both kids bowled all by themselves, though they did get some pointers from Donald (see photo of Donald and Aidan)...not sure that really helped too much though (ha ha! wink wink!)
In other news....Donald and I are in our own place finally!!! So much thanks to Katt and Tom for opening up their home to me when I needed it, but man is it great to be in our own place! We are living in a two bedroom apt. with a private entrance!! We love it here! It's really satisfying to be out on our own! We've got the place pretty much furnished and decorated...still working on the kid's room. We've got big plans for their room and can't wait to finish it and show it to them when they visit again after Christmas.
I am hoping to snap some pics of the place to share here soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment