More From Halloween
more photos from Halloween at Finn's...finally finished weeding through them and sizing them down. This is the main foh crew that I work with (front-of-the-house for those non-restaurant types ;))...a few are missing, am sure they will show up here sooner or later :) I am so lucky to work with people I get along with so well. I've never had a waitressing job where I actually hung out with my co-workers before! Halloween day/night was dead-dead-dead in the restaurant, but we sure did have a good time!!
on a completely different note...as I was putting together this collage, I have been watching the "Conflict Resolution" episode of The Office's 2nd season and laughed so hard that I cried at all the complaints Dwight put in against Jim..I've seen the episode 20 times or so, but it never fails to make me cry with laughter!

0 comments:
Post a Comment